Donate to the on-going life of the Temple!
Our community is privileged to have a beautiful, private sanctuary, one that requires a village to sustain it. Throughout time, spiritual centers like this Temple flourish through the gifts of time and money from the communities they serve.
We are grateful that many gift their time and talents to this work, and grateful to those equally generous with financial resources. Donations are required to keep serving women and the diverse peoples we reach. When this life-changing work is well funded, it can touch and open more people to the power of love, helping heal the world.
Consider a Tithe: (a gift given to a source of spiritual support – sacred giving)
LoveJourney’s income covers overhead, expenses, & staff salaries (at least in a good economy!) while Evalena’s total means of support is her private practice. Her Temple work is her service to the world and your gifts free her to focus on that service. You gain the praise of all who benefit from this work and all who are being trained to do it.
With Use The News Foundation as our non-profit fiscal sponsor, your donations to LoveJourney are tax-deductible! Read more about Use the News here.
Donate Online for these special projects or our general operating fund..
If you want a tax deduction (for gifts over $50), send a check for:
- Scholarship Fund: for women of limited financial means. $12,000 would fill our events, benefit 20 or more women and all whom their lives touch. See Circle of Hearts Scholarship Fund.
- Photo and Video Development Fund: Professionally created photos and videos reveal the beautiful sacredness of this work. Covers costs of producing them with most labor donated. Read more. $6000
- Remodeling Fund: turning an old barn into a cottage for Evalena, adding three rooms for overnights, opening new income streams to sustain the Temple. Read more. $10,000
- Marketing Director: contributing toward the salary of this part-time developer of our amazing new flyers, emails, web pages, photo shoot and marketing plans. Match Evalena’s $1600/month with $1600 more for one or more months.
- Equipment Upgrades Fund: Sound system, microphones, computers. $3000
Consider becoming a Sponsor ~~
Sponsors take the burden of fundraising off our limited Temple staff, allowing those of greater financial resources to open doors to this ecstatic path for those who have less. Last fall, a sponsor gifted the $5000 in scholarships needed for 8 more women to have the life-changing experience of the Six Month Group, touching many lives. Our new subfloor to Evalena’s cottage had a sponsor, as did it’s roof, both matched by labor being gifted by a contractor and her helpers. Deep gratitude!
Sponsors who cover a whole project bring great ease to our lives and we are grateful. We’re equally grateful to those who give small gifts when they can. Small gifts were enough to elect a President!
Monthly automatic withdrawals are a lovely way to give, even $20 a month.
Become a land partner ~ not a donation, but an investment. Put your resources toward the long-term well-being of this sacred endeavor.