LoveJourney Needs You!
We especially invite you who’ve done work exchange with us before, to gain credit in advance for events. Below are important tasks that help maintain the Temple which thrives with our love and contributions.
Payments and scholarships, combined with completing an agreed-upon work exchange commitment in advance makes early registration discounts possible and our programs very affordable.
Alleviate the need to do work exchange during the program by putting in your Seva (sacred service) ahead of time.
Call our office to get started! 707-824-1117
- Refinish wood surround for soft tub – sand, redwood stain, seal
Do you consider yourself organized? Are you savvy with computer programs? Do you enjoy getting your hands on a task and streamlining it? We need on-going support in the office with basic filing, and database upkeep.
Best if you can come on a regular basis. Once a week?
- Help re-organize filing system
- Filing big backlog of papers and maintain on regular basis
- Enter cash receipts in Excel spreadsheet for taxes and file
- Make copies and run errands
- Basic data entry and computer file organization
- Organize photos on computer
- Post event fliers in your community
- Forward emails about events to your list
- Re-post on Facebook, Instagram and other Social Media sites
- YouTube channel management and support
- Audio/ Visual support at events
Sewing and Mending
Are you good with needle and thread?
Do you have a sewing machine and expertise?
- Shorten pants, skirts, sleeves for Evalena
- Mend and do minor alterations
- Darn socks
Contact us to get started